Room ADA Accessibility Features:
- Room 4, the Howe Creek Suite, is located on the ground floor of our Redwood Suites annex, adjacent to the southeast corner of the parking area, with no step access 6 ft. from the ADA Reserved Parking Space directly in front of it.
- All doorways are 36 inches wide.
- ADA Accessible Bathroom Features:
- A tiled tub and shower with an ADA transfer seat available.
- An adjustable height or hand-held shower with non-positive pause.
- 4 grab bars for tub and shower, 2 grab bars for toilet area.
- ADA Accessible 20 inch toilet 18 inches to center from side wall.
- A minimum of 5 feet circular clearance.
- An ADA Accessible sink and counter immediately outside the bathroom door.
- 2 smoke detectors for the deaf are installed.
- The guest manual in all rooms includes instructions for closed captioned viewing of television.
- A step stool is in the room for assisted access to the bed.
- Guest Breakfasts are served in the Main Dining Room of the VI Restaurant on the ground floor of the Victorian Inn, 439 feet from the entrance to the ADA Accessible Howe Creek Suite, or 70 feet from the ADA Accessible parking next to the main building. There is no-step access to and from all these areas.
- The maximum number of guests in the Howe Creek Suite is 4, including adults and children. The room features 2 queen beds.
- Any additional specific questions regarding accessibility can be answered by a quick call to Redwood Suites at 707-786-5000 between 8:00 am – 9:pm Pacific Time.
Property ADA Accessibility Features:
- Registration for Redwood Suites is located at the front desk of the Victorian Inn, 396 feet east of Redwood Suites.
- ADA Accessible Reserved Parking spots for autos and vans are located on the west side of the Victorian Inn 104 ft. from the registration desk and at the southeast portion of the Redwood Suites parking area, directly in front of the ADA Accessible room, Howe Creek Suite.
- There is no-step access to and from the Registration Desk, the VI Restaurant and the ADA Accessible room from both these parking areas.
- There are entry door buzzers on the northwest corner and in the center of the northern side of the Victorian Inn.
- There is an ADA Accessible area for easy check-in.
- All doorways and passage ways in the public areas of the ground floor of the Victorian Inn and VI Restaurant are wheelchair accessible. The corridors are 52 inches wide.
- The main features of the hotel are all accessible on the ground floor.
Property Map and Directions To Registration Desk
At Redwood Suite we are committed to making our website accessible to everyone. We have worked diligently to ensure it meets ADA standards, including a level AA conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this site’s accessibility, we are listening. Your user experience matters to us, and we want to ensure it is as good as it can be.
This accessibility statement applies to content on redwoodsuites.com. Redwood Suites is not responsible for any third-party content that may link from or to redwoodsuites.com